Northeastern Chimney is the premier chimney sweep in Connecticut, centrally located in West Hartford.
Our certified chimney technicians provide quality chimney sweep services including chimney repairs, chimney cleaning, and chimney rebuilding for residents in West Hartford, East Windsor, Farmington, Glastonbury, Wethersfield, Marlborough, Cromwell and the surrounding Central Connecticut area.
We service all of Hartford, Tolland and Litchfield County. All of our Chimney Technicians are CSIA certified. We are active in the National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG) and the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA)
In addition, Northeastern Chimney, Inc. maintains a rigorous training schedule
and a strict code of performance and ethics:
1. Continuing Education - We believe in saying up to date in the leading circles of sweep education. We are members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild, and the Chimney Safety Insitute of America, we take advantage of opportunities for ongoing training. Each year we send sweeps to the national Chimney Convention to learn the latest techniques, technologies, and strategies in sweeping and chimney maintenance to increase their level of expertise.
2. The Right Equipment - We also know that to provide superior services, we have to have the right tools, so we've made significant investments in professional equipment --including, cameras, rods, brushes, trucks, ladders, vaccums and other tools designed especially for us so that we can handle virtually any job.
3. We are punctual - We take pride in being at your home on time. Now, sometimes (especially in Hartford County) there are things that are simply out of our control, but we emphasize punctuality and take pride in treating you with the respect that you deserve. It's true that even though we're doing our best, some things may cause delays that are completely out of our control, but when these situations arise, we do all we can to contact you and keep you informed, and if necessary, to reschedule an appointment.
4. We are fully insured - While we do all we can to avoid problems, it's always a good policy to have insurance on hand, we will be happy to furnish you with a certificate of insurance at your request.
5. Appearance - We wear clean uniforms, our technicians arrive in clean well equipped marked vehicles. Each tech has an official company i.d. tag on his uniform.
6. Sound Business Practices - Finally, we do our best to foster sound business practices and develop good character. This can't be quantified, but we're sure that you'd agree that common decency, manners, honesty, and graciousness are important in any business.
As members of the NCSG, we stay on the cutting edge of the latest technologies in sweeping and masonry repair. Click on the logo to visit the NCSG website.
Annual chinmey liner inspection
Steve was on time, polite and efficient. Great service!...
Bristol Chimney Cleaning Pros
The cleaner came in the allotted time, and finished in a ...
Tom C. just completed our annual cleaning. His service was ...